Admission Enquiry 2021-22
Start Your Child's Learning Adventure Today!
Admissions are on a first come first serve basis.
Requirements For Admissions
- Admission form (to be purchased from school)
- 1 photograph of each child, Father & Mother (to be pasted on Admission Form)
- One certified true copy of the child's Birth Certificate
- 1 certified copy of report card of previous school/s (if applicable)
- 1 certified copy of address proof
- 1 certified copy of child’s passport and one of each parent
(in case of foreign national/non resident Indian)
Admissions Open 2021 - 22
For Online Application:
VIRTUAL PRESCHOOLING PROGRAM 20-21
Commitment: Ensuring #LearningIsNotLockedDown
Kangaroo Kids has always been ‘learner centric’ and open to change, this has reflected in our approach towards preschooling and learning over the last 25 years. Even in this challenging time, we have an unwavering quest of ensuring high quality learning for every child ensuring #LearningIsNotLockedDown.
Our schools & preschools are locked down but ‘learning is not locked down’ – we are undeterred in our endeavour to ensure the journey of learning continues right from preschool to K12.
Kangaroo Kids Virtual Schooling Program Highlights
Secure online classes with fun, activity-based learning
World class renowned neuroscience based curriculum to boost learning outcomes
Curriculum based learning app – Skippytech to reinforce learning post online sessions
Fun & engaging virtual classroom sessions to keep your child involved
Highly trained teaching & leadership teams
Toddler Training Programme
Kangaroo Kids has over two decades of experience in nurturing preschool children. We have now extended our expertise to daycare as a response to the society trends. Our daycare structure creates a responsive environment for infants, toddlers, preschoolers and kindergarteners.
- India’s #1 Most Trusted Education Brand - 2019
- India’s #1 Most Desirable Preschool Brand 2019
- Awarded for Innovation in Curriculum -2017
- Asia's Most Trusted Brand - 2016
- Education World School Pre-school Ranking - 2016
- India's Most Attractive Brand - 2013
- Most attractive brand in the category of Preschool Education - 2013
- India's Most Trusted Preschool Education - 2012
- Education World School Pre-school Ranking - 2012
- Conservation of energy in the work place - 2011
“Quality Education is the right of each child. It is easy for a school to ‘look good’ if they only select children after testing for high achievement. Programmes for the gifted and high flyers are not enough. Social justice can only be achieved through open entry for admission and an education system that provides a high quality infrastructure to enable all children to experience the joy and wonder of learning.” - Lina Ashar, Founder-Chairperson, KKEL
To ensure that every child is given an opportunity, admission forms are issued on a first come basis. There is no filtering of forms.