ADMISSIONS OPEN 2022 - 23
ADMISSION POLICY :
Admissions are taken on the first come first serve basis on the age eligibility criteria.
- Lays the foundation to an inclusive society: accepting, respecting & celebrating diversity.
- Provides a diverse stimulating environment to grow and learn.
- Learning takes place from peer modelling.
- Results in improved social development & academic outcomes for all learners.
- Provides a sense of belonging to all.
- Enhances self-respect.
- Helps every child to achieve his best.
- Prepares them for real-life situations.
OPEN ENTRY :
- “Quality Education is the right of each child. It is easy for a school to ‘look good’ if they only select children after testing for high achievement. Programmes forthe gifted and high flyers are not enough. Social justice can only be achieved through open entry for admission and an education system that provides a highquality infrastructure to enable all children to experience the joy and wonder of learning.” – Lina Ashar, Founder-Chairperson, KKEL
- To ensure that every child is given an opportunity, admission forms are issued on a first come basis. There is no filtering of forms.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSIONS :
- Admission form (to be purchased from school)
- 1 photograph of each child, Father & Mother (to be pasted on Admission Form)
- One certified true copy of the child’s Birth Certificate
- 1 certified copy of report card of previous school/s (if applicable)
- 1 certified copy of address proof
- 1 certified copy of child’s passport and one of each parent (in case of foreign national/non resident Indian)