VIRTUAL PRESCHOOLING PROGRAM 20-21
Commitment: Ensuring #LearningIsNotLockedDown
Kangaroo Kids has always been ‘learner centric’ and open to change, this has reflected in our approach towards preschooling and learning over the last 25 years. Even in this challenging time, we have an unwavering quest of ensuring high quality learning for every child ensuring #LearningIsNotLockedDown.
Our schools & preschools are locked down but ‘learning is not locked down’ – we are undeterred in our endeavour to ensure the journey of learning continues right from preschool to K12.
Kangaroo Kids Virtual Schooling Program Highlights
Secure online classes with fun, activity-based learning
World class renowned neuroscience based curriculum to boost learning outcomes
Curriculum based learning app – Skippytech to reinforce learning post online sessions
Fun & engaging virtual classroom sessions to keep your child involved
Highly trained teaching & leadership teams
What Does This Mean To Your Child?
- Lays the foundation to an inclusive society: accepting, respecting & celebrating diversity.
- Provides a diverse stimulating environment to grow and learn.
- Learning takes place from peer modelling.
- Results in improved social development & academic outcomes for all learners.
- Provides a sense of belonging to all.
- Enhances self-respect.
- Helps every child to achieve his best.
- Prepares them for real life situations.
Learning is an exciting challenge, an adventure for your child and for us as a team.
Pre-School for your child
The world has moved from the Agricultural to Industrial and then the Information Age; it has now progressed to the Conceptual Age. Yet pedagogies in schools are left behind in the Industrial Age, wherein they think of children as products on a conveyor belt.
The context of the world has changed due to the Digital Revolution, Globalisation and Neuroscientific research. Learning experiences are constantly redesigned to include new research in neuroscience.
Our team explores how technology is shifting the way our children will socialise, work and find a sense of purpose in their adulthood. We use this data and place a greater emphasis on the types of skills we need to focus on developing, such as collaborative problem solving and critical thinking.
- India’s #1 Most Trusted Education Brand - 2019
- Awarded for Innovation in Curriculum -2017
- Asia's Most Trusted Brand - 2016
- Education World School Pre-school Ranking - 2016
- India's Most Attractive Brand - 2013
- Most attractive brand in the category of Preschool Education - 2013
- India's Most Trusted Preschool Education - 2012
- Education World School Pre-school Ranking - 2012
- Conservation of energy in the work place - 2011
“Quality Education is the right of each child. It is easy for a school to ‘look good’ if they only select children after testing for high achievement. Programmes for the gifted and high flyers are not enough. Social justice can only be achieved through open entry for admission and an education system that provides a high quality infrastructure to enable all children to experience the joy and wonder of learning.” - Lina Ashar, Founder-Chairperson, KKEL
To ensure that every child is given an opportunity, admission forms are issued on a first come basis. There is no filtering of forms.